Monday, April 8, 2024

Tuesday 4am

Up very early. Fell asleep on the floor again. Feel like going on a walk today. Got cleaned early, easily. Doing my pushups. Felt good to exercise . May visit DigiMall at 11am.

5am, Had an iced Milo and ramen noodle for breakfast. I will definitely be walking today, not too sure where, or if I will buy a Houm fan and carry it all the way home. Royals looking for support for their ailing family, attacked from 4 sides: the Epstein scandal, the Liew torturers, the witches giving cancer, and people all over the world demanding compensation. I would be a fool to throw my hat into this ring but they’ve camped over my mindspace and are hitting out.

8am, Some down time between resting and walking. Can’t recall where the wall sockets are in our new living room so I’m hesitant about buying the Houm fan which isn’t cheap. Liew witches still striking out at my hand.

5pm, Preparing to poach a large cutlet of salmon, maybe fancy potatoes and a side of salad. I bought the Houm fan after all and carried it all the way home as well. Quite pleased with it.

6pm, Dinner was tasty and varied tho not “just right”. I restocked my wallet from my drawer savings, pleased to have gotten a discount on the Houm. Made a video on it for my channel. Liew forces double their attacks on my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...