Sunday, April 7, 2024

Monday 8am

Up lateish, Did my pushups and went on a light run. Have to get cleaned soon. We’ll be sending Mom for her scope [before] the afternoon. Wonder what they’ll find? Old age brings on many troubles for those who didn’t do good gospel, form good relationships. Witchy Liews hitting out, destroying my health.

10am, Wrote another medium article. I think Medium will be used for my technical-social ideas, DogBlots for more religious-hobbies things, Tumblr for things I do every day, Substack, a roundup of my doings and current events every Friday. Here, of course, is my hourly journal.

12pm, Dad is hit by sciatica again, and a flu. Mom is being endoscoped for potential cancer. And I have sore ribs from jamming against the piano bench. Odd but true. Had Indian food for lunch. Bought a new toothbrush and a fresh supply of Pepsodent -my favorite toothpaste. 2 weeks till my Arip jab at psych clinic. Writing my essay lazily. Quite fun.

2pm, Finished analyzing all the Math in my essay and am composing a hopefully convincing closing passage of about 300 words. There is a light rain falling. I may head out tomorrow to DigiMall.

3pm, Half past the hour and Mom is not out of the OT. Wonder if she’s okay. Me and my ex are selling a lock designed to open quickly and securely to escape well… wolves, demons, people who ask if you’re a Beatle. Of course it’s classified. We could turn a buck in these troubled times.

4pm, Mom is cleared to come home with just a some medication to take. Sis, who is a physician, informed us. We will eat well tonight to celebrate. Actually, my family doesn’t deserve good things but we were attacked by witchy types, put under the ‘system’, and other spooky things that made most of us freak out and do crimes. In innocent me, they huddle and heal, sapping my bile. At least I’m still alive.

11pm, Talked about the way TP used to be handled. How it got out of hand and the cleaning up work we’re doing slowly and carefully, as these are consummate witches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...