Saturday, April 6, 2024

Sunday 6am

Up early, Got cleaned, showered and changed into fresh clothes. Ready to go on a long walk to KL later in the morning. UK forces (Royals) continue to badger Asians with sins to save their hides from witches, both good and evil. It’s sad how nobody lays down their lives for important people but I have nothing much to enjoy. Call me selfish. Will do some pushups at 6:30.

7am, Had a brief nap. Will head out at 10:30, just to Amcorp - DigiMall. Using a compact Armageddon gaming keyboard with my iPad via USB C to type this. Love the mechanical switches. And I can turn off Bluetooth to save power.  IIRC this k/b draws around 0.5 watts, backlight off.

9am, Had a humongous continuous bout of gas, Must have went on a whole minute. Can’t wait for 10:30 and my first solo walk in weeks. Talked to the Royals and other deviant mind groups about the Body, Mind, and Belief system. Then about the physical reality of shame and its consequences for schizophrenia, perchance cancer etc. Later we will temporarily push these emotions into the guilty for them to feel God’s free-flowing love.

Something is holding me close to home. So I tried to get some jogging in instead. Ended up slow running as my ribs have healed quite a bit. Guess I’ll just follow Dad to the new house later and deposit our doormat.

10am, Inventing a game for Cthulhu dice I bought some years back but never found the original game engrossing. Switched my “outstation” pack for a Lowe Alpine waist pouch that carries primarily my wallet, phone and keys. It has room for a notepad and pens for sketching on the go, as well as masks and serviettes. Maybe I will feel more like walking.

1pm, It is a searingly hot day and the folks are very weary. We bought some groceries and came home soon, I am tasked with buying a powerful fan for the living room. Maybe a Dyson.

Drank an iced Milo shake, no milk or creamer. Felt good. Met quite a few church-goers and the mood is upbeat among the faithful. Liew witchy attacks continue to spring up occasionally. Will head to AlliT tomorrow or this evening to get a Houm fan.

8pm, Mom made gyoza for dinner while I fried some rice. Her scope is tomorrow and we hope everything is okay with her stomach. She had been losing weight for some time. Liew witches being fought off as gospel is spread like never before.

11pm, The day was spent researching the Tarot to ABY connection and it succeeded after an hour or so of work. Western witches must be overjoyed. Another clever device for them to dissect sinners in need. Took my meds late with a sedative so should sleep soon. Want to do some essay writing before I get too sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...