Friday, April 5, 2024

Saturday 6am

Up early. Going for a jog, will work out. Quite a few people downloaded my ebook. My video must have been good. Back from my jog and did 40 pushups. Feeling okay. Just resting in my room. Have to charge my iPad now.

8am, Got cleaned. Haven't brushed yet. Will sweep the floor, help with house cleaning, then tag along over to the new place before lunch or after. Liew witchy forces continue to batter babies whose parents hid in (opened), for security. There isn’t much way to turn them off as they may kill the infants. Will think about it.

9am, Formed the infants into groups of 12 for safety. Gave them good things to taste, and some milk. Brushed. Wearing my all black Swatch Sistem which I bought in 2022. Don’t think I will buy further watches or straps. Live the simple life.

10am, Sweeping the floor. Got my MS UFK working with the iPad 10. Gave the Logi Wave Keys to Dad. I think my UFK’s battery may have gone dead, needing a constant power source. Not a big problem for my desktop needs.

11am, Sweeping and a bit of vacuuming done. Dad is cleaning downstairs. May head to Mutiara later. 4 days till Raya. After Raya, we move into the new place. Talked many children into being good again.

3pm, Back from Mutiara. Bought Dad an ergonomic pen -good value at 8RM for 3 cartridges and the line drawn is very economical. Should last a long time. Got myself a Cretacolor eraser ~3RM. Not sure why but I only have a small quantity of putty eraser left. The Creta is the best pencil and charcoal eraser out there, tried, and it’s true. Also bought the coconut fiber doormat Dad wanted for our new place at 16RM, quite a steal.

Seems like the nefarious mind criminals are at it again, forcing their glaring sin onto innocents. They should take a chill pill and not wake up. At least my room is clean and cool. Feeling relaxed after the stress of these fiends.

5pm, Feeling restless following the TP attacks last hour as tensions ran high. Need to calm down and find some space for myself.

6pm, Making a new detailed list of things I want to transfer to the new small house. Already I’ve carried over my c40 which was unexpected, and left behind my flute. So here is a new list:
  1. Hat
  2. Oakleys
  3. Cards
  4. iPad 10
  5. Shaver (ladies’)
  6. SAK
  7. Nail-clippers
  8. My backpack (when I’m there)
  9. Chef pants and jeans + nylon belt
  10. Tumbler (for shaking up drinks)
  11. Cheap Bible (KJV)
  12. Green running pouch
  13. Rugby ball (will buy a ball pump)
  14. Charger (usb)
  15. Art materials
  16. Walkman
  17. Mudman solar
  18. Chess set
  19. Soap and toilet lemon deodorizer
  20. A hoodie (for chilly weather or illness)
9pm, Wrote a new song in my new room. Another first. Glad I brought over the guitar -a lonely songwriter’s best friend. Will stay up late tonight, sleep in tomorrow, go on a long walk instead. Being insidiously attacked since yesterday, mostly Liew witchy 6’s doing. Think of heaven’s reward.

10pm, Will take my meds soon and walk around town tomorrow instead of jogging. Talked about the western plot to control Malaysia, entering through the firebrand Tun M, worrying him of heart trouble thus milking our country dry of financial resources inconsequentially. Not directly did the buana pounce, but through a sandbox of offensive values they trapped Dr M in, with his weak heart and long prophetic duty to All*h.

11pm, Took my meds. Posted on DogBlots about the mid east conflict. Still being targeted by the Liew 6. It will only heat up if we don’t rip their nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...