Sunday, April 21, 2024

Monday 5am

Up early. Took half a sedative last night. Got cleaned and will do some pushups, run at 6am.

6am, Worked out and ran briefly. Feeling the cardio. UK forces trying to get me to save the Royals but I’m not sure what to do.

1pm, Back from a Kuala Lumpur outing with Dad. Was pretty relaxing with the new transport system in place. Ate well, saw some cute girls. Unfortunately Liews are still attacking my hand. Resting before we go grocery shopping later. Tomorrow, psych clinic appointment for my Arip jab. Maybe my last jab. Do something that scares you, says the Sunscreen advice. 

5pm, Heavy rain in PJ. Made it home from NSK safely. Will be making pasta for dinner. Bought a specialty cheese. Was assaulted by UK forces who teamed up with Liew witches, over their destroyed souls. This of course, from years of bullying the Christian faithful and causing death and heartbreak. Not sure how to save them as they are a tinderbox of black magic.

7pm, Made dinner. Was good. The smokey cheese was nice. Doesn’t melt easily. Adds 9rm to the meal for 3. Comes up to 5 - 6rm per head. The Barilla fettuccine was deliciously smooth and I underestimated how much to cook but we can have toast with the sauce later. Night falls over Petaling Jaya. Had a long warm shower and changed into tomorrow’s clothes. Our piano will be transported to the new place, then I have to go to psych clinic. A potentially long day. Will run tomorrow morning, do some pushups. Take my meds early. Less attacks on my hand right now. How many diseases are because of magic arts? Lots.

8pm, Ate more pasta sauce as Mom is full. Took my meds. “Sara Lubratt”, whom I subscribe to on YouTube is somehow pressed onto me. This is awful witchcraft by the Liew 6, destroying an innocent American woman with a vlog. Barneous, how corrupt can you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...