Saturday, April 20, 2024

Sunday 7am

Up early. Worked out a bit. Going on a run now. My eBook is up on Eksentrika.com for purchase, here: 


Check it out. Only $1.10 / 5RM. Back from my run. Feeling okay. Fitness level is higher. Not sure what to do with today. Maybe write a bit more.

8am, Back from breakfast at Stadium and depositing a chair at our new retirement house. Have a feeling some rough people tracked me to our new location. I was once stalked and heckled by ruffians over rumors of alleged spying and sexual misconduct. It divided the world, but that was in 1993.

9am, Zapped more gremlins in mss2 (paperback version). There are a few in the ePub that I missed, but they're relatively minor. Liew witchy forces still attacking. Our weapon of choice is a memory sapper / destroyer. Works quite well.

11am, Time for lunch. Had an iced Milo. Will not be going over to the new house with the folks this afternoon. Haven’t got cleaned or showered yet.

12pm, Had eggs and bread for lunch. Added some Frank’s chili. Am plotting my book which is a tale set in the universe of the InterFaith / Universal Government, just before they take over. It will contain elements from Sea of Storms, The Ring and the Peals, Three Vignettes etc.

1pm, Was able to loo after my mildly spicy meal. Took a shower with Dead Sea mud soap, and changed into fresh clothes. I don’t think there’s real muddy mud, just pinpricks of grit but it still feels good. Not sure I want to write a novella at the moment. But have nothing much else to do.

6pm, Writing has begun. A tale of teenage conflict in a cynical, illogical world, tired of its madness. Ultimately, through ups and downs, the protagonist comes to know her true self and accept what is happening around her. It mirrors my growing pains albeit the MC is much more extroverted. In fact this will maybe be my biography in secret… hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...