Saturday, April 13, 2024

Sunday 5am

Up early. Have to prepare for my book promo deal soon. Make some better cover images and use my debit card etc. It is just $1 per month. Why not? Worked out briefly. Ran a few hundred meters and am feeling better. May head out at 11am.

7am, Western forces beat us up for being slack about feeding ourselves in to be beaten up by the witches from our country. It seemed pointless so we thought we’d stop but it made the UK nervous and angry. We took some hits.

10am, Helped Dad sweep the floor. It was very dusty and full of hairs. Later we’ll be at the new place. I want to play some guitar in my room. Dad wants to go to the night market. Liew witches can’t stop pissing on ‘Prince William’, making him do wrong on purpose. My 077j gained about 6s since yesterday. Not too bad. I need to do some graphic design work for my book promo.

4pm, I paid the $1 a month to Eksentrika for a contract to write for them. Quite like that it’s a local magazine. I need to design a gripping color cover for my book tonight in hi-res. Not sure I have the skills. Just waiting for the rain to stop. I think the cover will be the ‘chocolate strawberry’ moment in svg, before the kiss part. I’ll need Canvas 7 for this job.

7pm, Narrowed down the cause of my diarrhea to Frank’s red hot pepper sauce. I’m quite sensitive to chili lately. Well, time to get down to work on the graphics, to present tomorrow. Also have to give my 2 cents on the mid east conflict, commissioned by the allied forces.

9pm, Quite tired. Wrote some now fairly obvious prophecy on DogBlots. It is for a purpose, that God knew it first. May not do the graphic design tonight but early tomorrow. Feel like skipping my run. Right eye feels sore because of Barneous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...