Friday, March 15, 2024

Saturday 8am

Up earlyish. Worked out. Will run later in the afternoon. Brushed. Getting clean soon and will shower too. Had to spend an hour or so debugging vrs’ annotations code. Data safety is important. Feeling quite good and a bit fuzzy. Drafter is unfortunately still unfinished.

10am, Added an undo (Esc) to the annotations editor in vrs in case of data loss. This will be the final feature for such a simple applet. Ate a dosii rava for breakfast and drank iced black coffee. Got cleaned. Showered and changed. Not sure how to approach Drafter yet, this morning. After it’s done, I’ll turn towards sketching and watercolors.

11am, Felt itchy for a run. Am back in one piece. Ate watermelon and drank some iced water as it’s scorching outside. Can’t wait to finish Drafter and get started on my art, and use my sexy new stationery.

1pm, Made lunch for the folks. Scrambled eggs with parsley, tomato and parmesan. Myself had some watermelon. Maybe a ramen later. Downloaded some Python scripts to help generate “chicken”, my Chinese spelling dictionary / app. Not urgently needed as I don’t know or use the language much at all. More interested in finishing my writer’s tool. Have the a/c on to cool down.

4pm, Folks are still at the new house, supervising fittings and deliveries. I’ve been lazy to code and am taking hits from evil sinners, which is probably why I feel this lethargic. Just need a solid hour of work and much will be solved.

7pm, Swapped 6 watches’ straps instead of working on Drafter. All wear better now. The 10 uninvolved were already good. I’m not in the market except for just ONE luxurious watch when money flows again. Somehow the swap left me wearing my Q&Q quartz moonphase on Casio Velcro (original strap was also black). It’s 5bar WR so I can shower with this combo and always have the moon in sight. Had takeout noodles for dinner. Just had a little. Take my meds at 10pm. Try to code when the emotions settle.

9pm, Working on “Chicken”, my Chinese ASCII speller. Redoing it by focusing on radical shapes. A character should be composed of up to 2 ASCII sequences, selected by the user and learnt with a rudimentary AI. Witches somehow want to see the Tk app so I’ve been reckoning out the list of spellings. More than halfway through. Will not do all the code today, Just the basics. Then the rest EOM after Drafter is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...