Thursday, March 14, 2024

Friday 2am

Feeling sleepy after a whole night coding Drafter and vrs. Vrs is going to be very basic for now. More of a useful desktop widget -yes I will squeeze in lots of goodies in a small screen footprint. Liew forces attack haphazardly from behind sensitive people. We have to fight back.

8am, Up late. Managed to squeeze in a run and workout. Feeling re-energized. Got cleaned easily. Yet to brush and shower. Vrs is coming along nicely, even the note entry function I so wanted.

9am, Showered and changed into fresh clothes. May be going cloth hunting with Mom later. Luckily, I exercised and am feeling fit. Slept well on half a Rivotril too.  Developing 2 apps at once is exciting.

3pm, Back from Mutiara. Bought cheap Pelikan drawing ink for my character / figure studies. Also got a cheap square ruled Daiso notepad. After a brief rest, to resume coding vrs.

4pm, Just about to finish vrs. Want to create a JSON annotations file format to really set it off. My cousin who’s mad is acting up on me, giving pain to my stroked brain. Will resume Drafter around dinner time.

5pm, Not JSON but I managed to generate some basic structure to tell where to read and insert annotations. This will be done very soon. Coding Drafter has to wait till 7pm. Raining heavily. My first time making couscous.

10pm, Couscous tasted weird. May have to cook it in stock. Mom liked it as it’s soft. Surprise, I finished my VRS Bible app on time. Drafter is next. Took my meds lateish. May sleep in 2 hours time. Meanwhile, I spruced up YAK a bit. 3 good apps. When AI becomes the norm, I plan to rewrite Chi. A good system that needs manpower. Will code in 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...