Friday, February 2, 2024

Saturday 4am

Was woken up at 2:30am for what, I don’t know. Voices saying key people in the mind wars have died. No news online, on that yet. My Orient gained 6s in 8 hours on-wrist. Hope it settles down into a lower rate. Had a ramen and iced Milo for breakfast.

6am, Time gain now about 1s / 3 hr, or +8s per day. Still feeling phantom fearful. Can’t wait to head out on my walk. Can’t remember if I paid for my coffee at the Amcorp mamak last month. A bit embarrassing. Mind not what it used to be.

7am, Got cleaned well. Brush soon and head out at 10am. Maybe 9:30 as we have house cleaning this afternoon. Should be back by noon.

12pm, Back from my weekly long walk. Bought an old Rado watch strap from my friend, Robert, 55RM. It’s dark brown leather with gold buckle and features an end tuck-in pouch. Now my Tristar looks dressier! Taking a brief shower and change of shirt.

2pm, Had a late Indian vegetarian lunch. Will eat less for dinner.

5pm, Finally videoed my new Orient Tristar for my channel. I’m getting better at filming vids, even playing my own background music and cultivating a look. Will be cooking dinner in half an hour. Helped “Prince William” grow wiser and diffuse many conflicts with the Chinese and Eastern peoples.

6pm, Helped make fried chicken with chili and lime. Was good. Mom made broccoli. Organizing a party to end the world standoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...