Saturday, February 3, 2024

Sunday 5am

Up early. Hearing metal music. Will run soon. Work out at 6am. Feeling a bit bleary. Run went well, felt that cardio, recovering fast. Worked out early, feeling clear headed. Drank an iced Milo for breakfast.

8am, Brushed. Getting clean is hard going today. Am very gassy. Luckily the sambal I had last night eventually saved me. Will write some at 9:30. It seems the mind wars are never-ending. 

10am, Still no work done. Americans pushing hurt onto me were downgraded.

11am, Trying to revive my HMT and realign the dial, regulate it slower. Something I’ve never done before.

12pm, Made pasta for our lunch. A simple recipe of red onion, tomato slices and garlic reduced with salt and sugar in olive oil, then stirred in with tomato truffle sauce, and either yogurt or cheese. Was good. Feeling a little distressed and impinged on. Just put on the a/c and am resting. In the distance, a lion dance troupe with their big drums sounding. Think I will plot my novel a bit.

1pm, Looed again. I am full of gas plugged up. Punishment from evildoers for being brave I guess, or maybe the old family burden of constipation. Decided to remove the watch hands to see if the balance will turn again, avoiding messing with the innards.

3pm, Looks like a second day of +15s for my Orient Tristar. British forces under “Prince William” lash out savagely at Malaysians. They don’t care that I’m from Australia. Dishonorable and duplicitous.

5pm, Took a much needed shower after yet another loo. This must be to do with Mom’s 3-day constipation. Tomorrow, out to brunch with Dad unless something crops up. May be able to fix my watch. It appears to be a misaligned pallet fork. I would enjoy work more but have to carry numerous sinners and VIPs, afraid. Most of the time I just manage to type my feelings into my blogs and buy stuff online.

10pm, Managed to get the balance oscillating. A small copper spring came loose with the dial and I’m not sure where it goes! At least the watch now works, dial aligned and speed regulated. Looking forward to wearing it again. Can’t believe I fixed a watch, ha-ha-ha! Took my meds late. May sleep by midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...