Thursday, July 18, 2024

Friday 4am

Up early. Was greeted by witchy digging from the Liew 6, destabilizing lives of pretty girls using my cousin who’s afraid of sorcery as he is poorly. May run later in the morning.
 
9am, Raining. Just got cleaned easily, and brushed. Was attacked with pain-giving earlier but we pushed it off with some intra-cellular telepathy to their brains. Not sure when I'll resume writing 4 Weddings.

10am, Back from my run. Road was a bit slick due to the rain and I couldn't get very good traction. Feeling good tho. Staying active as writing can be a rather sedentary occupation. Inventing a metal structure called "springFoil" which could make for cheap, good quality mechanical watches.

11am, Drafted out the springFoil movement on my Medium. It is a sweet design that should be easy to manufacture, therefore cheap. I wager it’s more accurate than most mechanical watches produced today. Gave the idea free to whoever wants to make it -it should just work.
 
12pm, Had roasted pork rice for lunch. Looks like some American friends of mine have bitten my watch movement idea. To you know who you are, good luck with it! Looking forward to owning my first American wristwatch apart from the Elgin pocket watch I also have.

1pm, Posted Act 1 of "4 Weddings" on freelunch.my/stories/3wed.html -if you're interested in a quick, fun read, give it a read. I'm not sure if I will finish the full work anytime soon, but definitely before end of July.

4pm, Took a shower, just water, to relieve some stress. Liew forces press on, trying to ruin the Rapture they forfeited, and the Harvest too. Major cracker attack(?) on Microsoft infrastructure. First in a long time. Worldwide semi-chaos ensued. My Orient 3-star gained 7s since yesterday. Weekly adjustment will be needed. Will WhatsApp my cousin tomorrow, early.

7pm, Cooked pan-fried, spiced chicken fillets for dinner with some cucumber in garlic, lime, and Mexican chili. Also wrote a ~900 word short story for Dogblots, here. It’s a good read if you like logic and philosophy, that kind of Sci-Fi stuff. Tomorrow, my cousin and uncle arrive. Around just 20 hours away.

8pm, Took my meds and showered. Changed into tomorrow’s clothes. Wearing my Orient Tristar.

11pm, Exercised. Brush soon. Will wear my Citizen diver out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...