Thursday, February 1, 2024

Friday 5am

Up early. Back from my run. Recovered fast. Workout at 5:30. Waiting for parcel. Drank soy milk to recharge. Americans and Royals up to no good even after we helped them yesterday. No more help do they deserve. Workout went well. Get cleaned at 7am.

6am, Ate a ramen and iced coffee for breakfast. The evildoers in the mind must be stopped. Burning them out with sulfur fire. Brushed. Will loo later.

7am, Got cleaned well. Some hours to kill before my watch gets here. Evil breeds in the mindspaces, getting increasingly supernatural.

10am, Got 100RM aid from the government. This is welcome as I will not be eligible for withdrawing my EPF before I pass away or otherwise am raptured. I now have 500RM in my drawer stash and 130RM in my debit account. I usually carry 500RM in my wallet but am a bit short right now at 470RM. Will head out this weekend on a long walk. Dad bought a lot of CNY goodies as gifts. No sign of my parcel yet.

11am, Parcel is on delivery at last! It should arrive by 3pm, 4 hours to wait. Set up the Raspberry Pi on my desk again while I use the ThinkPad (pre-loved) downstairs at the dining table.

4pm, Raining but it’s almost stopped and there’s still time for delivery of my Orient Tristar but that may be around 6pm. ‘Prince William’ reacting in the mindspace again, to something he feels, but we don’t understand him.

7pm, My watch arrived just minutes past 6pm, after a rain storm and 20 minutes watching a creepy video on Edgar Allen Poe. Quite graily, this piece. I may stop buying watches from now on. It was originally intended to replace my broken HMT and to satisfy my urge for a Star Classic over 5x the cost. Will review it on DogBlots and my channel, soon.

9pm, Tristar is definitely gaining time but under a second per hour. It may be +12s per day which is acceptable. Can’t find any information on usage and care in its box, tho. Took my meds earlier. Also brushed and showered thoroughly. Will sleep by midnight probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...