Sunday, February 25, 2024

Monday 7am

Up earlyish. Worked out. Feeling good. Will run later in the afternoon. Liew witchy 6 still trying to destroy me, urged on by sinners when they all should be repenting like yesterday.

8am, Thinking of inventing a better iPad stand to go with my Wave Keys and OP mouse. It has to adapt to various postures and fold up neatly. Got cleaned well. Ready to head out with the folks later. The idea has morphed into a keypad overlay I am calling “Mollusk”. Will work on modeling it in FreeCAD later. Liew witchy forces in disarray from inner atomic attacks.

9am, Relaxing in a/c while I charge my laptop before modeling the Mollusk. It will have detachable variable angle keycaps and a flex body for tactile sensation. Not sure yet how to charge up the keys.

11am, Trying to make a prototype from clear disposable lunchbox plastic. The keys will be thin plastic with a sheared spring to alter strike angle / displacement by twisting. They will slot into the main body via a groove. There will be clickers either side of the keypad overlay. Can’t wait to get started!

1pm, Back from our errands. Some terrible action in mindspace. Need to coordinate well or all may be lost.

6pm, Back from the mamak after a spicy dinner of naan and tandoori chicken. Mom is also home and feeling okay despite her sore toe. There is some worry it may be cancer. Liew witchy forces trapped and being filtered out of their ‘hosts’.

8pm, Took my meds earlier and hope to wake up for a run at dawn tomorrow. Was browsing Mac hardware, left / priced out by the rising prices and my small income. At least I have my iPad 10 and good Logi Bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Want to do some coding tonight as I can’t seem to write or cut plastic. Will brush now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...