Monday, February 26, 2024

Tuesday 5am

Up early. Going for a run soon. Today, my psych clinic visit. Taking it slow. Will mainly be coding vrs. Don’t feel like writing.

6am, Have to work out soon. Ate spicy sambal with vegetarian ramen earlier. Chili (fresh) is a great restorer of health -taken in small portions.

8am, Got cleaned. Will brush and shower soon. Worked out earlier. Exercise has become a chore but I have to eat that frog or be unhealthy, unable to help as we approach Rapture. Bit the writing bug and have started my short story well -a 3000 word tale. Also discovered Apple’s Swift app tutorials and am learning easier. Using the iPad 10 as my primary machine -a prophecy that I’ll be an Apple user at the Tribulation.

10am, Heading out now. Wearing my Orient Tristar. Will have an iced coffee with Dad at the mall.

1pm, Back from psych clinic. Jab went well. Westerners argued with and smote me while I was waiting. But eventually, a deal was ironed out of the madness they acquired. Had a Coke and Snickers bar for lunch. Doc gave me angpow. Exchanging gifts is for luck / prosperity. Think I may head out tomorrow on a long walk around Asia Jaya / Taman Jaya.

3pm, Mulling a dedicated blog for adult-oriented health and mental health tips, tackling issues to do with religion / pantang / taboo topics. This, as we approach Tribulation. Maybe wait till my Mom and Dad have passed away. Feeling unsettled so I will code now instead of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...