Sunday, February 18, 2024

Monday 2am

Up very early. Just taking life slow while the pressure is on such as it is now. Drank an iced Milo for breakfast. Hopefully will be able to run at 5am and get clean early. Someone downloaded my I-Ching book.

3am, Took a warm-cool shower, sitting on my bath stool. Feeling refreshed. Nasty telepathy and future sensing going on around here. Need to de-stress. Will start my exercise routine early. Feeling better after the 3-minute workout. More grounded.

4am, Ran early at full pace. Recovered fast. Fitness improving. Also doing deeper pushups. Limit exercise time to 5 minutes a day, a long and a medium walk every week.

7am, Threats and vengeance fly in mindspace as the evil Liew witches torment the Royals who shove their problem onto me. At least I have my new keyboard to feel happy about.

8am, Got cleaned. Will brush soon.

10am, Coding away. Could finish in an hour or so. Gathering info online which is a treasure trove of Python examples.

1pm, Ran into difficulties detecting special keys with pynput. Mom has to go out to the ATM cash deposit to pay her credit card bill. I may follow along to work off the sweet matcha ice cream I had for lunch with yongtaufu.

5pm, Back from the bank. Had US Pizza for early dinner. Drank green tea and root-beer. Liew witchy forces surged while 'Prince William' needs his counseling later. White witches are about. There was a brief rain. Still coding. Took a shower after a large loo. Lately I have been going twice a day. Thursday, out to KL. My psych clinic at PPUM is postponed till after Id al-Fitr.

8pm, Made good headway on vrs which now uses curses. My first curses app. Want to get the display updating properly and reverse searching by tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...