Saturday, February 17, 2024

Sunday 9am

Up lateish. Skipped my run to go on a long walk instead. Will be at the flea market, then at DigiMall, maybe Decathlon. Start off at 10ish. Worked out tho, which was good. Liew witches shoving my heartless family about, scraped almost dry by the Americans long ago.

10am, My finances are adequate, as I head out maybe buy something cool. I have 500RM in my wallet / debit, and 800RM in my drawer. 100RM disposable. EOM, I should receive 450RM, saving half of it. Also have a thick wad of 1RM notes which I need to spend. Want to get my debit card account online for international purchases but it’s troublesome and I’m not that rich either.
 
1pm, Back from my long walk which took about 3 hours. Spent a little more than I intended. I got the Logi Wave Keys older model. Getting used to it now typing this entry. Love the padded memory foam wrist rest, compact size, and undulating keys (208RM). The key action is pretty good as well. Uses the new Bolt receiver which means my unifying silent mouse is out of luck. Such a luxury tho.

2pm, Had a huge loo and needed to take a shower afterwards. Changed into fresh clothes and am enjoying my new ergonomic keyboard. Think I will take it easy today as that walk I went on was mega punishing. Feeling a bit empty and out of sorts not sure why.

4pm, Sheltering the Liew witches from harm provided they tone down and turn off much of their manipulations and hitting.

8pm, Lots of talking in mindspace as prophecy begins to unfold. I can't do much work or even enjoy my new keyboard fully. Hopefully the Liew witches are satisfied living with me. Took my meds early with half a Rivotril. Feeling a bit tired after the long walk in the sun. Still re-hydrating. Brushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...