Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Thursday 6am

Was up early. Went for a run. Feeling energized. Parcel on track for delivery today, not sure what hour. May skip the Mutiara CNY shopping trip. Can’t wait -it’s my first Orient. Workout at 6:30. Feeling refreshed. Rest and exercise, plus caution will keep me afloat till EOY. Also, some new possessions to admire and light work to occupy my mind.

7am, Had a ramen for breakfast and iced black coffee. Cutting down on sugary, oily foods even as my body is oppressed by mad telepaths with their evil doctrines. Parcel may be out for delivery around 8am, receive it circa 1pm.

8am, Got cleaned. Have to brush soon and think of an idea for my novel. Parcel still not on delivery. I will be writing a young adult novel codenamed BaH. It’s a bit like Enid Blyton’s The Land of Far Away but with more pathos, angst and grit.

2pm, No sign of my parcel. If it doesn't go on delivery soon, it might be tomorrow before I get my Orient Tristar. Writing going well. I'm confident of putting out a book sometime early this year. Meanwhile, Mom and Dad are still at the mall. I hope they buy something good to eat.

BaH is renamed HaH and is going to be quite a different story. Although the genre is a 'quest' something like the Wizard of Oz but with lots of adult issues explained.

4pm, Had KFC for late lunch. May skip dinner. Had to loo again. Took a shower and am changed into fresh clothes. Put on the a/c to cool down. At least I got a good rest today. ‘Allen’ the genius acted out, exposing some wrong doctrines we had overlooked in the Liew witchy forces’ desperation to survive an internal and external eradication by the West. Will talk on it soon.

5pm, Had been raining heavily. Put the wifi back on. Did some work on project HaH. Will sleep late and run in the afternoon after I get my parcel. Want to work on HaH a bit more later on.

10pm, Took my meds earlier with half a Rivotril. Not feeling very sleepy yet. Talked about power and how witchcraft came between the greats of world politics, seemingly helpless before the evil. Talked about celebrity marriages and similar witchy manipulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...