Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Wednesday 6am

Up early. Will run at 6:30 and work out later. Quite enjoy playing with my new Fedora install. Liew witches and ‘Prince William’ still rampant and causing suffering among their people.

7am, Feeling better from the morning's exercise routine. It's a bit difficult when you're almost middle aged to work out this intensively. But the dividends are a healthy body, healthy blood, and more attractive muscle tone.

This noon, I will be at Montanic to buy a Gerber Shard for my keychain, retire the old Leatherman Squirt which broke. Won't be getting the NexTool as it is not allowed on planes. After that, I want to head over to Kayu for a Coke Zero. Will wear my Oakleys.

1pm, Had chapfarn for lunch, bought by the folks. Was tasty. Informed just now that my UpLink proposal was again rejected. Fired me up to do better at my app business. Caved and ordered the Shard from ThomasTools for 57RM. Am writing an app based on my RBSEJ technology -it's a long text summarizer and can help read electronic documents or books faster. Will be making it in Small Basic and selling it for $2.99. There will be a lite version which limits the filter file length to 500 words.

9pm, Took my meds. Showered. Had potatoes and mince for dinner. Sweet potato leaves from the garden fried with garlic. Major action against the antichrist Liews who were found out to be interfering with prophecy. I’ve started coding but too much is going on in the mindspaces to work. We talked about schizophrenia as a deception of the antichrists / Enemy. Most people’s eyes are opening to the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...