Monday, January 15, 2024

Tuesday 8am

Up a little late. May go walking later. Got cleaned quite easily. Worked out. Installed Puppy Linux on my backup Acer netbook which is almost 4 years old and has less RAM. Westerners and Liew collaborators slice up the world like pie, eating good folks via mind and emotional manipulation, and rule of fear through affecting flesh and nerve. And poor sick innocent me has to come up with a solution.

10am, Don’t feel like going out in the morning. Maybe later at 3pm. Havoc in the mindspaces from western indignation.

12pm, Deciding where to walk to. I only have 50RM to blow, and 500RM drawer money savings. Buying a new watch is out of the question and wasteful. Waiting for February 24 for the UpLink challenge results. Longest wait of my life -while being oppressed by needy VIPs. Need a new multi tool.

4pm, Decided just to run instead of walking. Anyway it looks to rain anytime now. Found a replacement Chinese-made multi tool for cheap. May buy it end of month. Not sure what color I’ll choose. Run went well. Recovered breath fast. A cat died on our driveway. What can it mean? Liew forces greatly reduced.

7pm, Made tuna vegeroni pasta for dinner with yogurt, tomato truffle sauce, key lime, olive oil, red onions and garlic, a few pinches of salt. Was good. Dad threw out the dead cat. Mom saw a huge lizard in the back yard yesterday. Well, dinner was good and not a pain to cook. May not see my cousin and his family this year either. But we will be going over to my uncle’s house in KL for a smaller gathering and chat. Everyone is growing old.

We took back much mindspace from the evil telepathy makers but it’s still early days of peace. There are some mistakes to fix and ills to treat, hearts to comfort and agreements to sign. I have now got Fedora LXQT 39 on my Aspire netbook and it runs well, looks professional. Tomorrow, I may head out as staying home a lot rots the heart-senses.

9pm, Took my meds and brushed. Thinking I may not get the Nextool, but a Gerber shard of my own instead, eom. Try to find a silver one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...