Sunday, January 14, 2024

Monday 5am

Up early. Will run and work out soon. Both went fine. I’m getting fitter and stronger. Sis’ husband is down with Covid now. Soon their kids? And will we catch it again?

6am, Got cleaned. No longer constipated. Think it’s the wholewheat I eat nowadays. Mom will be at hospital today and Dad and I will be having brunch out. Remnants of Liew witchy armies launch out.

7am, In a week or so I should get fresh funds in, boosting my drawer money to 1kRM. A healthy sum, runup to CNY. Wallet cash around 450RM. I spent more this month. Bought record cleaner spray, restrung my tennis racket, got a proper dress watch and replaced the dampener on my bow. Last month, I caved to the MudMan solar, a pretty big purchase. Thought of buying my cousin a Casio watch but he has higher tastes now.

8am, Am fired up to work on STT today. Not sure how big I should make the pieces which will be origami folded with a square top and 4 insect like legs. I will definitely score the cardstock for cleaner fold lines.

2pm, Jostled by British mind forces, playing sin games with our minds to make everyone ‘safe’ but it only made everyone sigh and become more demoralized. What will people do next, who know nothing of the Kingdom overlaid the world, the SAME temple and law in every heart?

8pm, Heavy rain and thunderstorm hit PJ, turned off the Wi-Fi, and put on a record. Took my meds earlier and am ready for sleep at 11pm. Seems like the evil schemes of 'Charles' to get even with the rude Asian witches -fighting fire with fire have landed the world in hot soup nobody can serve up. Feeling a bit demoralized if not sad. Maybe there will be a solution in the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...