Monday, January 22, 2024

Tuesday 6am

Up early after taking a Rivotril. Back from my brief run. Feeling energized. Work out soon. Royals are acting up unfairly. TD gained 4s / 12 hours. Ate a tomyam ramen and latte for breakfast. Workout went well. Feeling stronger. My only exercises for 24 hours. Otherwise am mostly sedentary, except on long walk day and grocery day. UK telepaths ransack Asia, looking for special people / kids to use.

8am, Got cleaned early. Am still wearing the beat-up vintage Tenor-Dorly on thick 2-piece nylon. Like it a lot. Cost me 250RM + 350RM for servicing. It must have been the first overhaul the watch had in 50 years. Hard to get started on my work. Maybe by 9am.

1200RM for a used Orient Star Classic sounds good. But I think I’ll pass for now even though I can afford it -barely. I’m lower income and should not have much luxuries. Looking forward to a good lunch. Can feel a few desperate minds pressing in on me. But that’s usual since I was a kid.

1pm, Back from Old Town where we tried to find an ss kitchen sink for cheap. Ate dimsum. I had cheecheongfun noodles with prawn filling and chili oil. British forces want more from me but I’m very unwell. Looks like another day of talking in the mindspaces.

3pm, Fell asleep briefly, a nap in a/c. Somehow I had clenched my left hand too tight. Not working on my book yet.

7pm, Made fried rice for dinner, all cut up by Mom. Was tasty, with some cukup rasa. Everyone ate well. Wearing my Aqualand JP1060 on a retrofitted Casio rubber strap. Looks and feels good. Taking my meds late. 

8pm, Want to walk in KL tomorrow. Will skip my daily run. Wear my TD on nylon, my Decathlon cotton tee shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...