Saturday, January 20, 2024

Sunday 7am

Up lateish. Brushed. Not running. Will work out soon. Some people liked my post on Tumblr. Got cleaned easily. No constipation. American forces plying through Asia for whatever reason they may have.

8am, Worked out. Feeling fitter. Will send some stories to my aunt soon.

9am, Working on my watch app. It’s good to be coding again and browsing watches of all types. Life goes on. It’s still ~4 years to the eventual Rapture. Will not work too much on this Sabbath, just do some testing, then out for a long walk. May go to KL instead of Amcorp.

11am, Going out soon to the tile shop. Then maybe ACE hardware as Dad needs some extra grout etc. Not sure about plans to walk in KL. Wearing my comfy Lululemon briefs which don’t bite into my leg pits. My song video abruptly got 5 hits just now.

3pm, Back from Super Ceramic with some new tiles. Also bought loo roll holders. Had lunch at NSK. Mom spilled coconut water on our table otherwise was a decent outing. Got a fresh bar of Dove. I alternate between bar soaps and Good Virtues to save a bit. Will hit the shower now. The Dove bar was pretty hard and lathered poorly. Maybe it will last longer. Changed shirts to one of my 4 Eagle Kings and will head out circa 4:30pm. Just nearby.

7pm, Back from the flea market with some goodies for around 50RM: a nylon watch strap and a Math book. The book is great because it has all the famous theorems illustrated and the strap is soft and comfy, faded olive drab -a good combo for my Tenor-Dorly automatic from the early 70s. Will wear it more often, maybe even on that much awaited day. Mom is making dinner. The long walk was satisfying and calming as was bringing home my haul. Will do some coding / database filling-matching tonight, then sleep early before tomorrow’s brief run.

8pm, Taking my meds early. Have my LED strip on which lights my room softly. Have to wake up at 5am as Mom is going to the hospital early. Witchy Liews and antichrists pain-giving us while recruiting children and babies into an army of sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...