Saturday, January 6, 2024

Sunday 3am

Must have fallen asleep for 4 hours after dinner, forgetting to take my meds. May not run this morning, just work out. Go on a long walk through KL in the afternoon.

5am, Workout went well. Feeling energized. Talked about anthropology in the mindspaces and common values. Yet some places, the mind war rages on. Wearing my Swatch out today. May head to the flea market instead, have lunch out.

8am, Slept a few hours more and am feeling good. Got cleaned easily. Have to sweep and mop my room before going out. Drank some leftover Moccona coffee in the fridge. Did the sweeping early. Not much dust.

2pm, Rain is stopping. Managed to learn more about why my previous 3D model failed. Hopefully will get the job done today. Unscheduled outing to ACE Hardware soon. Although I do feel a little tired and needing to loo a bit which seems illogical seeing as how above. Thinking shallow corner troughs will do.

8pm, Got cleaned, showered and changed into fresh clothes. My body is looking better after all my workouts and runs. By which, I mean more male-normal and not much flabby. Decided to craft STT pieces from cardstock. They will be square, with swastika folded leg bases. Puncture bumps will keep stacked pieces from slipping. Cost will therefore be minimum.

Had McDonalds for dinner. We ate well and are looking forward to CNY early this February. Many are upbeat at the mall we went to. Maybe change is in the air. Maybe the witchcraft will stop. Have to take my meds soon and wake up early for my run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...