Sunday, January 7, 2024

Monday 3am

Up early. Must have slept 6 hours. Will run and work out soon. Liew witchy 6 still operating. 
4am, Back from my run. Feeling rejuvenated. Workout at 5am.

5am, Workout was good. Felt that cardio. May walk somewhere tomorrow. Ate a ramen and latte for breakfast. Feeling a little stuffed somehow.

10am, Ordered 250g cardstock to make the STT pieces all myself. I feel confident about the design and that it will sell. First to make a set for my own use. The pieces are very simple squares with diagonal cuts and folds. There will be notches to hold stacks of pieces together. Feeling hopeful and satisfied. I never liked outsourcing and overpricing. These sets can be sold for a dollar plus shipping.

11am, Thinking of replacing my broken Leatherman Squirt. Don't know how the scissors spring snapped. The PS4 isn't cheap at 260RM. Used to be 200RM, the PS2.

5pm, Back from Home Pro @Mutiara without major incident. Bought a new power strip for my desk. 'Morries', made in Klang. Buy Malaysian! Old Belkin 4-gang lost its protection LED for some time. I bought it back in 2008, I think, 16 years ago. UK forces still giving pain as they fight a lost cause with no hope of heaven or a peaceful life like I have / had.

My cardstock has shipped, great! Things are getting better and better.

8pm, Brushed. Taking my meds soon. No Rivotril tonight. Write a bit before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...