Thursday, January 4, 2024

Friday 7am

Up a little late. Back from my run. Feeling good. Work out soon. Have to work on CAD a bit today if possible. Workout went well. Felt that cardio. Had a cold latte for breakfast. Wearing the MudMan.

8am, Working on my modeling going well. I created one piece, now to hollow it out. Wearing my 2200. Now that’s done, on to making the combine shape tiny pieces. Then the ridges.

9am, Can probably finish my modeling by this afternoon as it’s going well. Seriously thinking of buying an MT-G after CNY.

Dad says we’re going out to buy fittings for our small ‘retirement’ home. I have nothing to get for myself. The STT pieces should have positioning ridges with 0.5mm tolerances.

2pm, Back from the mall empty handed except for some groceries. Prices are up at Ikea. Many nice things are out of reach of our family. Bought bottled tea and some veggie nuggets for dinner tonight. Guess I will cook again. Taking a good rest.

3pm, Figured out how to fuse objects together. Chilling the oolong and green tea for later. Much tumult stemming from the abominable partnership between the Liew witches and the Royals.

8pm, Watched Alywn Uys talk on September 2024 on YouTube. Something is coming this year… Meanwhile I made fried veggie nuggests, carrot, broccoli, onion and beans for our dinner. Feeling better overall. ‘Prince William’ feels better too, while the Liew 6 are badly hurt. Will take my meds late tonight and see if I can wake up early for a run. Want to do more 3D work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...