Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Thursday 6am

Up a little later than usual after a night of mind fighting. Continuous lashings drove us to desperation. Must have slept just 4 hours. Ran a short distance. Recovered breath well. Feeling healthier. Workout at 7.

7am, Workout went almost effortlessly. I’m getting stronger and fitter by the day. Of course my brain health is still poor. But hopefully, less people adhere to me as my inner function becomes healthier. Got cleaned easily. Not sure what to have for breakfast. Liew witches pounding heads together to destroy all of us by our own hand.

5pm, Started modeling the STT pieces. I think I can use fillet to make them taper and put a hole under them to save plastic, also remember to round all the edges before 3D printing. Under quite a lot of fear load at the moment as the Liew witches range across the west, making bad things happen. Still listening to my mp3s.

6pm, Had a good loo just now for some reason, maybe the weird curry I had for lunch. Feeling clean and more mobile. Wearing my MudMan solar. Will have a light dinner. Walk around KL next Wednesday. Will finish my model tonight even under pain / oppression as there is no more we can do to help our friends and mind friends from now forward. We do not interfere or indulge in telepathy.

7pm, Making dinner with Mom. More later…

8pm, Successful and tasty pasta dinner from leftover ingredients and good food given by relatives. Am all ready to model my STT set, having designed the piece shapes and grouping framework. There will be round corners and joining flash by their sides. After the terrible maniacal run perpetrated by the Liew witches, everyone is coming to me to hide and take their unfinished business to the outside. It’s a time of forgiving and absorbing pain and injustice.

11pm, Had a long talk in the Spirit with my brothers and sisters in Christ. Lots to discuss and share. Seems we need to understand the motivations of LiLian and her coven otherwise wipe them out. She does seem like an enemy. There is something behind the veil of humanism they all display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...