Saturday, December 30, 2023

Sunday 5am

Up early. Forgot to brush last night. Didn’t eat any sweet foods tho. Run at 5:30. Workout at 6. 2 people visited FreeLunch.my. Exercise went well, feeling good. Liew witches tried to ram babies into me as I worked out but it’s a just a brief, mild session of exertion.

8am, Got cleaned. Feeling rested. Will have to arrange some transport to Chloe.co soon. Let Dad know and pick up my cousin at the LRT. Must remember to bring his book. British and Americans surrounding my mindspace in desperate need but they’re very rude and cruel and as a clairvoyant healer, I don’t think I’ll help them.

6pm, Back from my lunch date with my cousin from Oz. We bonded as in times of hardship, men sometimes do, and are stronger as a family now than ever. I had a good meal and good conversation. Learned more about life in Oz / Melbourne nowadays. Feeling okay. No need to help the vicious mindspace criminals anymore, most now know.

10pm, Unleashed some cool inventions and did a masterclass in inventing in mindspace with the Americans. We made lots of innovations to various things and I stand to gain my GravityMaster soon perhaps! Brushed and took my meds earlier. Made my bed too. Room feels clean. Proper (godlyish) things are happening more as the year turns in just 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...