Sunday, December 31, 2023

Monday 6am

Up really early. Drank my cousin’s Robert Tims coffee. Was quite good. Has an aftertaste. Went for a run. I can now run better and recover almost instantly. Work out soon. Liew witches still at work in the mindspaces. Seems a healthy diet of sinners keeps them afloat and giving out pain imperviously. Exercised and am feeling the cardio, recovering fast.

7am, New Year morning. It’s 2024 and my first post of the year. Had sandwiches for breakfast to recharge after the semi-intense, rigorous exercise just 5 minutes a day. 

Someone asked me to recommend an automatic first watch. A first watch is purely about style, not movement. A second watch, about function, finally one’s grail is about exclusivity. There is no other logic. Needless to say, I’ve broken these rules a lot, winding up with junk and drawer queens. Hopefully ma’am does better!

9am, Got cleaned and am resting as usual in my room by the bed. Feeling healthier and in less pain. Thinking of something to write that’s easy. My ThinkPad lost its touchpad laminate after I wiped it with a wet wipe. A bit unhappy. Now it’s silky smooth and a bit slippery. Still usable.

11am, Began unspooling my story which touches on socioeconomic pressures and solutions in Malaysia. It’s mostly fictional, a bit real life and definitely a success possible for us to achieve. Have written over 1k words in one sitting. Will go again after lunch, make a plot twist or two to keep the pages turning.

STT is now gaining more attention. I hope it will be played eventually. It’s essentially free to cobble a set for yourself and enjoy it.

3pm, Had a second loo just now probably due to drinking some residual prune juice yesterday. Well, it's nice to be flushed out once in a while. Took some advice and will try contract 3D printing STT from a model I'm making in FreeCAD. If it's under 10RM per half set, I'm okay with that. Will print 5 sets in total.

6pm, Dinner is late as Mom is worried over our health in general, being degraded by the telepathy/ witchcraft that just rolls on and on. Yet to finish the FreeCAD modeling but I must submit it for quote by tomorrow. Tomorrow I have psych clinic as well. Need to get up early.

9pm, Took my meds earlier and a Rivotril too. I look forward to psych clinic because it’s cheerful and just a bit scary to jolt me out of telepathic stupor every month, if only for an hour or so. Cleaning up more mindspace mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...