Thursday, December 7, 2023

Friday 5am

Up early. Back from my brief run. Feeling the cardio. Will work out at 6am. Enemies abound everywhere. Mostly, they want to subvert God’s purpose due to their guilt, shame, and separation.

6am, Worked out and am feeling good. Parcel should arrive today, around lunch. Want to edit my short story later.

7am, Had a Milo chocolate drink for breakfast. Got cleaned. Wayward western babies and children charmed by the Liew witchy 6 force their way onto Asians.

10am, Had a ramen with sambal dip. Decided to buy the Seiko kinetic SNP161P1 perpetual calendar as my dress watch. Coming in at 2kRM. Very attainable. But have to save up for a further 2 months.

11am, My smaller / lighter bow dampener will be arriving soon. The old one cracked and was rather heavy and bulky. Mom has been on Rivotril for some time. Cause for some concern as it is actually my prescription drug which I occasionally take. Not having much money to spend, sucks. Especially when urged to buy stuff by peer minds. There is just no spare money, dudes.

3pm, My bow is now complete. See DogBlots for a longer review of my equipment. The Avalon is really, really small. Even the threads are small. Had to use aluminum foil to get it snugly fitted. Not sure how it performs but it does look lean and mean.

I am setting my sights on a dress watch for next year, around CNY. It could be anything, a Bambino, even a used JLC master home time. Will also begin to stick to a new daily routine soon. Liew witchy forces infiltrating American concerns. Soon they may even trigger Armageddon. Thinking of a nice watch keeps spirits up.

7pm, Raining. Mom is making soy sauce fried chicken for dinner. It's always a hit dish. Plenty of people still misled by false teachings, hacking down one another in the mind. I am gravitating towards a smaller dress watch. Maybe Timex Q. Feeling burnt out and a bit sick since this morning.

Thinking of going to the flea market tomorrow to check out vintage dress watches. Anything I can pick up for a few hundred RM.

10pm, Case of diarrhea x2 from the hot sambal belacan I had for lunch with my ramen. Hope to be fit to go out tomorrow. Mom may have Covid now, re-infecting all of us. Previously it was Dad. Their immune systems are weak due to evil dealings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...