Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Thursday 6am

Up early. Got cleaned and went for a brief run. Keeps me fit enough to bear the telepathic burdens heaped on me by the mind fighters. Previously, I was succumbing to high sugar and cholesterol, and fainting spells. Now I’m tougher, just by running. Will work out before 7am. Hope my bow dampener arrives soon. Dad should be home this afternoon.

7am, Tumblr has been down for me since yesterday. I miss posting there. Might be the boycott that’s going round against western companies here in Malaysia. Workout went well. Feeling okay.

8am, Charged up my iPad for an hour. My lazy man’s computer. Unlikely to receive my parcel today. Mom is still sleeping. Brushed. Taking it easy, just resting.

12pm, Down time. Took a Brands essence and am feeling stronger. Browsing dress watches. A nice hand-wind would be preferable. But not this year.

3pm, Had a bit of porridge for lunch. Talked about common psychology vs. racial differences. But there are still Asians attacking the west. Dad is coming home now.

4pm, A rainy Malaysian afternoon. Had quite a bit of food. Dad is sorting through his hospital stay stuff and new meds. Mom wants me to make chicken for dinner. Have to remember not to let Dad lift heavy things this week. We have shot Barneous who keeps harassing autistic kids.

7pm, Life is a bit of a mess lately. My room is disorganized. Work is haphazard. Spending too. Covid on the rise. War in Israel. Pressure from telepathy. Food shortage due to folks always going to hospital. Death of Bean, my hamster that’s left a hole in my heart. Unfinished projects and lingering weakness after fighting off the pandemic. My hands under constant attack. Nagging and picky Mom. Sis’ wayward children.

8pm, Brushed. Took my meds earlier. Charging the iPad so am forced to sit at the desk with the laptop instead of being a lazy tablet / phone slug. Talked about following Jesus truly versus falsely. Nobody needs to be perfect to please the Lord.

Not writing any more stories this year. Not buying any more watches. Too many stuffed into my mind and nerves to do anything really good right now. Just wait, I guess.

9pm, I wrote one final story, for submission to FFM, codename SoaH. Quite a clever tale which I shall embellish at some point and edit, working in some of my life story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...