Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Thursday 5am

Up early. worked out briefly. Felt the cardio. Should be clear to run on Friday.

8am, Got cleaned. Took a shower and changed into fresh clothes. Couldn’t eat much. Cheese tasted bitter. At least I feel stronger overall.

10am, Realized I hadn’t been eating almost any vegetables or fruit for the last 5 days. So just now I had an apple. Can’t say I devoured it, but it went down pretty smooth. Having an uncomfortable reaction with the other stuff I ate. Should have peeled it maybe.

11am, My roti canai tasted okay but the fish curry tasted bitter and overpoweringly salty. I had to eat the flatbread mostly plain. We haven't been to the supermarket in weeks. Been browsing watches again. Not sure what I want to wear.

1pm, Trying out my Aqualand as my EDC. Should tide me over till I can afford an MT-G. Checking in on my UpLink ratio-trading proposal which will pay out after CNY 2024. Seems like it's gathering support among fringe economists, particularly from the East / China. Interesting. Only 2 and 1/2 months to go.

7pm, Had a lacklustre dinner due to losing my taste. Liews and westerners making death threats so we siphoned off their sodium and vitamins. Don’t understand these people at all. Took a warm shower and changed into fresh clothes. Took my meds and should sleep soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...