Monday, November 13, 2023

Tuesday 8am

Up a little late. Got cleaned and worked out briefly. Fed Bean but she's not eating anymore. Seems like she's dying. I wonder if it's a prophecy. Feel like going on a run now. Back from a brief run. Feeling good. Later to renew my driving license.

9am, Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Feeling a little miserable so decided not to write anything right now. Put on the a/c as it's humid. Yea, feeling down on my 47th. Tonight we'll be eating out as well as Mom wants a break from kitchen duty. I think we'll take out McDonalds. My treat.

12pm, Back from getting my driver’s license renewed even tho I don’t drive. Dad and Mom are in control of my birthday schedule so it seems. Had breakfast-lunch at a noodle shop. 16RM per person. A bit steep but food was good. Tonight, burgers, also on me. Hamster still clinging on. Doesn’t want almond coconut milk which should be sustaining. Played some music for damaged infants the witchy Liew 6 went through. Talked to their parents about individual family responsibility. Starting to write more of “B”, having to introduce 3 more characters.

4pm, Wrote more of project "B". It was a lot of fun and I've made it a point to have fun writing the whole novella, not saying anything I don't enjoy. Earlier, had a shower after a monster dump. Feel so cleansed like the times I used to eat 5 mandarin oranges a day around CNY and had a good loo afterwards.

5pm, Hamster still alive. It hasn't eaten anything for 24 hours. I wonder if she will die on my birthday? This will be the last pet I get as I need to shortly go on the road.

8pm, Getting ready for bed. Hamster is wheezing but not in pain as she breaths her last. UK and American forces who sided with the Liew 6 are thundering on good Asians. They've signed their souls to the Devil. Unfortunately, they've polluted the east with countless prideful fools as well. It may be prudent to force them out of the mindspaces by tonight with the foot-head heartburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...