Sunday, November 12, 2023

Monday 6am

Up early after taking a Rivotril last night. Going for a run shortly. Got cleaned earlier. Had a lot of gas somehow. Feeling hungry. Feed the hamster soon. Will work out in half an hour. Liew witches stir up kids onto me again.

7am, Feeling good from my exercise earlier. Took a long warm shower (we have solar heating) and changed into fresh clothes. Wearing my lucky underwear from Lululemon. Will rest and carry on writing "B" later.

9am, Gave the Liew witchy 6 terrible stomach ulcers. ‘Prince William’ trapped in a cube of acrylic as he went mad, beating senior citizens.

10am, Trying to find out the status of my UpLink proposal. Seems the WEF have moved to apply it in stages to certain financial / trade sectors as they found it logical and safe. Thinking of the money I may win from this and the nice things I’ll be able to afford come CNY.

8pm, We had a good Chinese "banquet" dinner for 7 at a nearby joint with a/c. Very pleasant atmosphere and good food. Came home and had Perrier, pineapple, salt prune mocktails with banana chocolate cake Sis bought me. She also gave me some money for my birthday which I could use towards my grail watch next year. Liew witches feeling sad over their eventual downfall into Hell. Sometimes, life sucks and makes everyone feel bad too. Anyway, happy 47th birthday to me, come midnight!

9pm, Fed Bean. She's growing old fast, and these may be her last weeks. She ignored the fruit and granola and went for quite a bit of the fresh pineapple juice. At least she got some nutrition in. Feeling a little sad. Maybe for many reasons. There's still fireworks outside my window as I prepare to resume writing "B". The plot starts to thicken!

Took my meds after a long warm shower and will probably turn in by midnight. Don't feel much like running tomorrow but we'll see if I wake up early enough. I guess that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...