Friday, November 24, 2023

Saturday 11am

Am down with Covid. Just took 2 paracetamol. Body is aching in the joints a bit but nothing seriously wrong. Skipped my workout and run. Sucked a Fisherman Friend and drank some ice cold water. Was hard to get out of bed. Mom and Dad also tested positive and are going for checkup with Sis who is a physician. Feeling out of sorts and will take the day slow.

4pm, Just got cleaned. Feeling better and better. Don’t know if I can make Monday’s psych clinic since I need to wait 3 - 5 days to turn negative. Dad won’t be pleased. Not sure what to do with my time in suffering. My taste is gone.

8pm, Ate a tuna mayo bagel of some sort and prune juice for dinner. Tasted decently good. After all this suffering and I’m still getting dusted and bruised through the mindspaces. Took some fast acting Panadol. Feeling healthier. Also took Rivotril. No exercise until Monday probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...