Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Thursday 5am

Up early. Back from my brief run. Feeling invigorated. Working out at 5:30am. Fed the hamster. FreeLunch.my seems to be down right now. Will check again at 6am.

6am, FreeLunch.my is back online. Relieved. Was able to loo well. Can feel Dad pushing off his rectal bleeding or something to that effect. These are strange times we live in.

7am, Put on my Swatch AM51 auto. A fun and delightful piece. For my birthday, I may get a pair of loose jeans. Probably from Cotton On @MidValley for 250RM. I can roll them up to 3/4 length and feel comfy. Still unable to settle down and work so I'm inventing a music notation system instead.

8pm, Tomorrow, we'll be going to NSK grocer. Want to pick up some spices and food for the hamster. Working on my new book, codename EPP. Just linked my card to PayPal like I had before the pandemic. Don't have much to spend tho.

9pm, Took my meds and will brush soon. Attacks on my hands continue covertly. Hope Jesus comes in time before I'm permanently crippled. Meanwhile war heats up in Israel. Quite quiet in the mindspaces today. Not much room to work in tho. And I wonder often what to do with myself lately.

10pm, Had a ramen for supper as I hadn't eaten much dinner. Took a Rivopam to sleep well. Dad has to do a messy enema twice daily for 2 weeks and is rather stressed. Will comfort him tomorrow, talk it over. I too have health problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...