Monday, October 23, 2023

Tuesday 6am

Woke up early after taking a Rivotril. Was assaulted by kids brought in by the Liew witches. Still went for my morning run. Feeling invigorated. Work out soon then feed the hamster. Have a lot of coding to do today and story to write tomorrow.

7am, Had a ramen with chili sauce packets from KFC and an iced black coffee for breakfast. Western forces trying to foist off the Asian witches onto me, but my stroke and general sub-par health make it impossible. As I write, they are fuming up some plan to destroy my vicinity. All may be lost through these unbelievers.

8am, Littlepad J (for Javascript) is under heavy development. I have mapped out all the keys and am adding functionality to the textarea. It should be done in a few hours. Displaced Qwerty is back better than before.

9am, LJ is now basically functional. Going out for groceries soon. Will add in higher functionality later.

9pm, 12 hours later. LJ still raw. Designing the numbers / symbols access and cookie autocomplete needs thought. I did clean up button mis-press tho. Took my meds. Fed the hamster. It liked the assorted nuts best. Will brush at 10pm. Liew witches in real trouble. Live by the sword…

I think A and V will be special keys. A for numerals, V spring loaded for punctuation as well as backspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...