Sunday, October 22, 2023

Monday 5am

Up early. Went for my run. Worked out. Feeling good. Liew witches continue their strange dance with the westerners. We had told them not to pound on the common man just to get their way. It is God who influences leaders that pushes prophecy.

6am, Will be heading out to the mall today. Maybe just Amcorp / DigitalMall. Am wearing my Casio 800h. Don't have much to spend until Wednesday tho.

8am, Excited to be shooting my first video outside, for my YouTube channel. Want to show how and where I go, what I eat, aside from what I buy. Meanwhile the witchy Liew 6 are spreading lies among the lower IQ, eating up Christians.

2pm, Back from a 3 hour trip to get t-shirts for my new Uniqlo jeans. I visited Jaya mall, Digital mall and Decathlon. Must have walked 45 minutes in the sun. Wore my Oakleys. Real life-savers. Got just one tee as I'm frugal. 35RM cotton raglan sleeve, like I used to have in A-Levels. Finally gave up on my old IKEA chair as it's ingrained with fungus. Had that simple hard white plastic chair for over 10 years. At least the creepy millipedes have stopped coming into my room, and the breeding moths too.

Fired up to write another JavaScript app: typeFast -a reincarnation of LittlePad. Everyone needs a better keyboard like my old Displaced Qwerty.

8pm, Had a simple dinner. Tomorrow, to cook chicken nuggets. Talked a lot about the seductive nature of evil and “empty” promises of good. Fed the hamster avocado, papaya, cucumber, and corn. Bean is holding on to life. So am I. She’s a brave animal. Maybe more-so than I. Haven’t had time to code. Maybe by 10pm. Taking my meds now. Hope to wake up earlier and run / work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...