Thursday, October 12, 2023

Friday 6am

Got up very early after taking a Rivopam last night. Went on a brief run. Feed the hamster  soon and work out a bit.

7am, Fed Bean and got cleaned. My body is looking trimmer and more filled out after I upped my exercise by 40% and started running every morning. Feeling healthier internally overall. Wearing my Lululemon briefs. Using a cheap 30RM pair of Sony earbuds with my ThinkPad. Sound clear with mild bass and are convenient to put on and take off.

9am, Had a scare -my used laptop headphone jack stopped working. Needed a cold boot with the buds plugged in. These cheap Sony buds require pushing against the earhole to sound their best. Not every ear shape and size fit them well. But for me, the sound is good. I have them in red (R) and blue (L) foamies.

10am, Dad's complicated enema procedure will be done by Mom. There's a first for everything. I hate to say it but there is karma. Feeding me meds for no reason...

2pm, Back from grocery shopping. Saw a nice ladies' Orient for 500RM but Mom doesn't want a watch. Western forces attacked for some nebulous reason. Supposedly supporting the coming of God or stopping it. Had nasi lemak chicken rendang. Bought cottage cheese. Hamster would like some. Was expensive. Work on my book later after the weird westerners leave me alone.

4pm, Set up my midi keyboard to trial my doggie notation theory. If it works, I'll be finished in a matter of days. Today is just the feasibility study and should be low stress and lots of fun. Bought good beef to fry. Will be a busy evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...