Friday, October 13, 2023

Saturday 5am

Up early. Brushed, fed the hamster. It likes cottage cheese and pistachio milk. Will run soon. Work out maybe at 6am. Downloaded Rachmaninov's piano concerto no.3 to test my notation. Could be done in a day or so. Liew witches carry on deceiving western young ones.

6am, Feeling good from the exercise. Working on my booklet, EPP. Decided not to be too ambitious so I'm focusing on just 3 short passages. May photograph the notation instead of using an equation editor. Strap hasn't shipped.

8am, Working hard on EPP. Want to become a Shopee seller maybe. Will also post a shorts on YouTube when it's done. Feeling a little sleepy.

12pm, Made lunch for Mom and Dad, just mild curry laksa noodles and scrambled eggs with cottage cheese. Hope my strap ships soon. Meanwhile I have to put in 2 solid hours of work on EPP.

1pm, Just had a shower after a massive dump. I had been backed up for days. Changed into fresh clothes and the a/c is on. Wearing my Baltany DD with sweat-wicking back mod. It doesn't come off in water, thankfully, and dries quickly. Work on EPP is going well. I may be able to finish by midnight. Took a detour to talk about politics and the balance of power which is the old problem of YHWH and his enemies.

4pm, Made avocado and tomato on toast with balsamic, olive oil, salt, and lime. Quite good and healthy too. Finally finished drafting EPP and exploring all the goodness it provides. It's not a musical panacea but comes pretty close. Will clear up tonight after dinner.

8pm, Mom made a good dinner of fish cakes and beans with mince, sweet potato leaves from the garden. Feeling many minds pressing in on me, needy and deceived, depraved, diabolical. I can’t remember enough to help them as I’m disabled. Maybe start a powerpoint session? Work on EPP almost wrapped up. Maybe around midnight. Will sleep late and skip my run tomorrow.

9pm, Took my meds earlier. Finish my work tomorrow as it’s all cut up for me now. Talked about God and science, and psychology, calming many children from the west. ‘Prince William’ is still mad, driven thus by those he deceived himself, and with the witchy Liew kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...