Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Thursday 12am

Ate a tomyam kaw ramen. Tasty and natural. Had some coffee. Brushed and am ready for sleep. Will wear out my Swatch blackout tomorrow. Money and sex fevers are on, and soon Tribulation fever as well, after everyone admits the witchcraft / blackmail.

12pm, Back from the bank where I got a fresh international debit card for my 'lucky' palindromic account. Mom and Dad put more money into our investments. Had roti canai for lunch. Fixed a bug in my JavaScript. The date format was imprecise, gumming up Safari. Today I hope to do some writing. My capo is arriving as well. Eager to start using my new card again for overseas buys. Just started raining hard.

1pm, Will spend an hour inventing the balasso before writing at 3pm.

6pm, My parcel looks to be undelivered today, the last day deadline. 8 days from Penang to PJ is quite a long time. But the afternoon's rain must have been a factor. Mostly finished inventing the balasso. I just need a third weight.

7pm, No luck with my capo parcel. Maybe tomorrow if it doesn't rain. Fixed some errors in my Gumroad store and the ACIFS PDF file. Will start writing SH soon after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...