Thursday, September 21, 2023

Friday 1am

Feeling sleepy after spending an hour modding my bow. Talked a lot in the mind about Genesis and our Creator and how it's reached by a trail of breadcrumbs in our DNA-behavior. Took a few hits from the antichrists. Didn't do much work except invent the balasso.

8am, Up lateish. Raining. Hope to receive my parcel today. Fed the hamster. She's lost a lot of weight and appetite and maybe September will be her last month.

10am, Heading out for brunch with Dad as Mom will be at the hospital. Made my own quiver at last and it's pretty sweet. Need some triangle carbiners so I can attach it to my shorts.

1pm, Somehow managed to DIY my own bow dampener out of G-Shock tin foam and a mouseball, of course, a suitable screw as well. Saved 150RM and is much lighter.

6pm, Mom is tired and irritated. The watermelon we bought at NSK was rotten. And Dad's mistakes are too much for her. Black magic always goes down hard. Talked a lot in the mindspaces and gave everyone hope. There is little time for more work. I also may not be able to go on a long walk tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...