Friday, September 22, 2023

Saturday 7am

Up early. Fed the hamster. She’s still clinging on to life. Last night’s action against the Liew witches was unsuccessful but we now have an arsenal of weapons to use and they’re afraid. Haven’t been able to work on SH. Will make the balasso later.

8am, Brushed. Ziptied the balasso together and will test it later today. May need to be heavier. A very daring sport is to be born.

9am, Thinking my quiver could be mounted over and behind a shirt collar but it will take some making which I can't do myself. Got cleaned and am resting and enjoying my retirement.

12pm, Cleaned the hamster’s nest area and gave her new TP after she started pushing out the old soiled ones. She ate some celery, avocado, and walnut and is weaving the paper strips, feeling happier. Talked about sin against certain animals as a genetic-modifier crime.

8pm, Installed Cakewalk on my ThinkPad. It's pretty good with my AKG Ara budget mic. And my capo arrived, allowing me to record some sound checks ahead of my planned partnership with an old friend from Manchester.

9pm, Fed the hamster avocado, dates, berries, cucumber, nuts, and stem veggies. Talked to my family and other deceived and maligned ones about positive action and criminal procedure. Feeling upbeat about the future however it may twist and turn.

11pm, Exercised earlier and brushed. Talked about the balance or struggle for power in the world involving the Jews, Christians and Arabs and the Asian witches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...