Friday, September 1, 2023

Saturday 7am

Up earlyish. Went for a brief run. Fed the hamster. Last night’s retaliation against the Liew witches continues into this morning. The world is divided into good and evil. Evil will lose.

11am, Finished setting up hibernation on my Bodhi laptop. Liew witches attacked and were repulsed. They haven't given up. Educating family who were mentally destroyed by the American telepaths after they discovered cheating within our society. Don't feel much like working or clearing junk right now.

12pm, Helped cook lunch of bitter gourd and mince pork. Put on the a/c. Showered earlier as I was sweaty.

1pm, Finished writing my final sci-fi short story "Window to Nowhere". It came together pretty smoothly though very short. Later tonight to prepare the UpLink submission. Will do it for just a few hours.

2pm, Working on my UpLink proposal in Bodhi Linux. Meanwhile, pressing down on the Liew witches. Enabled Bodhi's "freeze" sleep which conserves quite a bit of power. S3 sleep isn't supported.

7pm, Made avocado broccoli salad for dinner. Just finished drafting the UpLink submission. But I will release it later, after some thought. Making it public. Did some PowePoint as well, for the pitch deck. Used Google Docs through Chromium. Quite enjoyed using Bodhi. Will feed the hamster at 7:30pm and take a shower afterwards.

9pm, Took my meds. Exercised. Feeling just okay. Liew witches unsave-able, crushing everyone in their madness. Retirement is a funny thing. There’s little if nothing to do. Wondering if I’ll really win / earn any money.

10pm, Drank my last cup of coffee. Ate some cheese. Put sheets on my bed at last. Brush before bed at midnight. 3 more people visited DogBlots to read my final short story. They also browsed the rest of my blog. Liew witches threw a fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...