Sunday, August 27, 2023

Monday 12am

Exercised earlier. Feeling energetic. Later this morning I plan on drafting my UpLink water conservation solution. This will be the final competition / challenge I''m entering as I will be officially retired by end of August.

7am, Up earlyish. Feeding the hamster in half an hour.

8am, Bean ate well: potato, avocado, cheese, bread / peanut butter, coconut, corn, and broccoli. Reducing the brain power of inveterate mind offenders including the Liew witches. No beautiful sinners were harmed. Wondering what to do with my time now that I’ve officially retired. Got cleaned. Had a curry ramen and coffee for breakfast.

11am, Making a start to my UpLink solution. Want to finish it by tonight.

1pm, Had thin crust pizza for lunch. Quite tasty. Mom had noodles. A few people read my PDFs and someone watched my YouTube story reading.

6pm, Dinner soon. Having fish. Hamster could use some too. Haven’t put in any work on my UpLink submission. Maybe after eating. Have to exercise at 11pm. Liew witches and genius helpers still attacking.

7pm, Fed the hamster early as she was really hungry. More food later.

8pm, Haven’t done my UpLink proposal yet. Been greedy surfing for watch straps. Will work at 9pm to midnight. Exercised early. Feeling regulated as I had been sedentary mostly all day. Will take my meds at 10pm.

10pm, Pushing hard in the Liew witches to end their campaign of terror and slander. Maybe tomorrow will be our victory day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...