Monday, August 28, 2023

Tuesday 5am

Up very early. Greeted by Liew witches and western sinners pushing against my poor hand again. Still wearing my Q&Q moonphase. Didn’t work on my UpLink submission yesterday. Maybe this afternoon.

7am, Got cleaned and fed the hamster. Will work at 9am, rest for 2 hours. Attacks ongoing in the mindspaces.

9pm, A busy day so I missed posting here. Was out for Indian food while Mom was at the dentist. Made tuna and kale for dinner. Prepped 2 more YouTube videos. My channel is getting quite a few hits. Remains to be seen if my reading of my Cli-Fi story Sea of Storms will be a hit. Usually takes a few hours. Will take my meds at 11pm and exercise soon. Feed the hamster more food before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...