Monday, July 31, 2023

Tuesday 9am

Up earlyish. Got cleaned and fed the hamster. My video got one like since yesterday afternoon. Not bad for a first attempt. May head out later for a long walk.

12pm, Went on a brief run instead of walking in town. Feeling that cardio. Was sickly and tired earlier. Liew witchy 6 hit by masers.

1pm, Happy day, someone downloaded SHT from my site. Hope he / she finds it useful.

3pm, Raining. Almost finished my short story about the wind turbine. Need to develop a character more then post it up on Twitter.

5pm, Finished the day's I Ching writing. I have so far done 36 out of 72 hexagrams in 17 days which means I could finish by 18 August.

6pm, Someone viewed my story ‘Old Man’s Car’. Cool. Working on my latest tale, “Intercession”. My site is actually showing up in Google searches now. 2 years of patience is rewarded.

7pm, Exercised. Feeling healthier. Today was rough on my nerves but lots still got done. Hand fed the hamster as she is weak, maybe getting old. Tomorrow may be heading out for breakfast. Take my meds at 8pm.

10pm, Still wide awake despite early meds. Brushed, drank chrysanthemum tea. Liew forces split with her command of lies. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...