Sunday, July 30, 2023

Monday 8am

Up earlyish. Fed the hamster. May be going to the mall today. Liew witchy forces regroup and lash out with pain giving. Need to reshoot some video and redo the voice over.

4pm, Uploaded my video to YouTube after many hurdles. Now I want to do my Casio 800h. Maybe next weekend. Have to write my book soon and exercise. Haven’t looed. Liew forces, bad family, and western opponents reached some agreement in the mind conflict.

5pm, Looed, showered, fed the hamster. Finished today’s writing work. May head out tomorrow for a long walk. Exercised. Feeling better. Will be making dinner tonight, salad, rice, and black bean dace.

10pm, Fed the hamster again, last feeding till tomorrow morning. She’s regaining some strength. My video got one view today. Not bad. Took my meds. Will brush and sleep at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...