Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Thursday 8am

Up late. Didn’t do any writing yesterday. Spent the night talking gospel. Will try to work a bit later on. Feed the hamster at 9am.

2pm, Cleaned my room and emptied my waste basket. Put on the a/c as it's hot. Didn't do much writing this morning but I cleaned up the headings and prepared all the tables. Also made a cover for the book.

4pm, Done reformatting the text with the Bell MT font, derived from a 200 year old typeface. Looks nice. Also tidied the date tables at the end of the book and reduced the page count to 60. Will begin filling in the tables after a short rest. Liew forces slamming pretty women into me through a baby chain, out from mad westerners.

9pm, Fed the hamster, Exercised. Feeling regulated. Helped make dinner which was good. Took my meds earlyish. Will shower now and resume working on my I Ching book at 9:30pm.

11pm, Falling asleep before doing my work yet again. Brushed my teeth and am turning in soon. Liew witches lash out in vengeance. Could the 6 be dead?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...