Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Wednesday 4am

Up early after an early night. Must have slept 6 hours. Liew witchy forces still defiant. Working on my book.

1pm, Helped make lunch and will cook dinner as well as Mom is still a bit ill. Work on my I Ching book progresses. Drew up a huge table of dates, almost 40 pages. Will try to analyze 4 hexagrams a day, to finish in 18 days. Meanwhile mind work beckons.

7pm, Helped make dinner which was okay. We had curry and bitter gourd with rice. I washed and brushed Dad’s Airspeed chrono and it’s looking good on my wrist. Talked music with my mind friends. Many are keen on songwriting and performance. Thanks to Andy and Giacomo for helping out. Showered, fed the hamster. Taking my meds late so I can put in 2 hours on my book.

8pm, Started a bit early on my writing / analysis. So far so good. Should be done with 4 hexagrams by midnight. Watched more Sara Lubratt on YouTube. She’s so inspirational.

10pm, Exercised. Feeling healthier. Will walk on Friday. Tomorrow, house cleaning. Will take meds at 11pm and write for an hour or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...